Dec 14, 2010

Baharain Weekly 6

21/3/2007

Namastey India ,




Welcome to the 6th edition of Bahrain weekly,

Sach bolun to when I started the 1st edition I didn't think it will reach the 6 th but mujhe kya pataa tha ki mai itna vellah hunga ki editions pe editions likhtaa jaaunga…

I know abhi tak to aap log bore ho chuke hoge mere in editions se, lekin come to think of it, mai phir bhi bhejta rahunga, you have have no choice but to read tit.



But this edition is one with a difference, all the editions prior to this have been funny trying to make you smile, but this one is serious and about a serious issue, I have realized something in the past week which I think I need to share with you all, Therefore this edition is about a subject with which all of you will be able to relate, a subject you all have thought about or experienced, or maybe even still experiencing, a subject that most of the girls reading this have felt for me, no no no no no no no I am talking about Sex Appeal, infact even boys who are reading this have had the feeling for me, noooooo not jealousy either. What I am trying to get to is love, yeah, and when I said boys have felt it for me I meant brotherly love, don't you dare take it the other way. Anyways getting back I am talking about LOVE, not the kind of love which you feel for your friends, parents or siblings but the doosra waala love which you feel for the opposite gender (usually) and want to spend the rest of the life waala love.



Now that love is a very big thing, and it's not a thing which one decides and does, it just happens, so before saying that you love somebody you have to be very very careful coz what you are saying might not be true as it is very easy to confuse infatuation with love, just as I did, I thought I love Zahra, but now I realize I don't what I felt for Zahra was just infatuation because she was so beautiful now that I have spent 2 months with her, now I don't feel for her the same way, now I am ok… even if I don't see her, I am ok if she talks to somebody else, I don't go to the Pantry every now and then to catch a glimpse of her, now I don't think about her all the time.



And moreover I have to think about how will we end up together, Zahra ke parents to chalo maan bi jaayenge jab itna achaa ladkaa chaahe woh Hindu hi kyun na ho usse Nikaah karne jaayega… lekin mere abbu aur ammi??? Kya who apne laayak bete ka haath kissi ZAHRA AL ZAFFAR ko denge… I don't think so… they would want me to marry some malayalee girl, and if not keralite atleast from India, and how does it matter to me me when I get beautiful girls in India also, beautiful like a rose, beautiful like the sea, beautiful like the ranbow



OR



Beautiful Like NEHA



Doston!!! Nayi ladki hai office mai, aur KYA CHEEZ CUT PIECE!!!!

Now you guys know ki mai itni badi explanation kyun de raha tha and why I stopped finding Zahra a bitt less beautiful than earlier



Neha Chahal from Himachal Pradesh and … the best part is that she speaks Hindi… and obviously out of all the "YUM" saying malayalees she is going to choose a "M" saying Northie. Andhon mai Kaana Raaja…



Introduction to ho chukaa hai uske saath, naam poocha pehle maine usa



"HI!!! Whats your name?"



"My name is Neha. Neha Chahal"



"Hi, I am…." (Raul?? No.)…."Rahul"



"Oh … so you are from Kerala?"



"Just born there, lived in Chandigarh and you are from….."



"Simla!! Himachal Pradesh."



"Oh ok. So which department have you joined" (Service! Service! Please say service)



"Accounts and you are in which department?"



(Oye hoye!!! Kaash thoda aur dhyaan diya hota twelfth class mai to mai bhi accounts mai hota ) "I am in service department, I take care of the accessories and data support" (and I earn enough to take care of you after marriage)



to aise hui jaan pehchaan… line kaafi clear hai koi language problem nahi, koi competitor nahi, Hindu hai aur obviously bahut zyaada pyaari hai… do saal badi hogi mujhse… lekin Pyaar Umar nahi Dekta… Kamar dekhta hai"



He! He! He! He! He! He!



Haan toh main baat toh yeh hui hai.. ki maine ab convert hone ka plan drop kardiya hai.



Aur ek aur baat hui hai…. Ek sardar ji ne bhi office join kiya hai



GURBAKSH SINGH naam hai… pehle toh mai bada khush hua… lekin…



People seem good to you until they start speaking that is why they sat Light travels faster than sound.

Hanji, by god, Bahut bolta hai who aadmi… chalo acha hai .. baat karo… lekin maarte kyun ho…



Kuch military background se hai.. to kuch bhi hota hai… to peeth pe ek aad maar ke bolte hai…. Thapaaaaak!!!





Thapaaaaak!!! "Oh yaar Rahul kal India di performance vekhi si tun? #$#%^#%# Bangaaliyon ke saath har gaye"



(Yaar, woh nai khele toh mujhe kyun maar rahe ho) "Hmmm… Bangladesh kaafi acha kheli."



Monday ko India ne 413 run score kiye ha…. Uske thappad shaaayd aaj khaaunga mai… mila nahi hun unse ab tak.



Baaki sab yahaan mast hai

And I have posted a few pictures in my online album, so you can view them at

At the Bahrain Weekly website an click on albums

http://imrashok.googlepages.com/bahrainweekly



bus is weekly mai itna hi

Mail me back

No comments: