Dec 8, 2010

Baharain Weekly 4

7th march 2007

Oye Tim Lak Lak Tim Tim Lak Lak Tim Lak Lak Tim Tim Lak Lak Tim Lak Lak Tim Tim Lak Lak !!!
Oye Balle balle Oye shaava shaava Oye Balle balle Oye shaava shaava Oye Balle balle Oye shaava shaava !!!!!
Incase you are wondering whats going on? Kya hai ki mai bahut khush hun kyunki meri Tankhvaa aa gayi hai!!!! Yay!!! thats what the Tim Lak Lak is for and the balle balle is because ki mai khush bhi hun aur yahaan mujhe kissi ko party bhi nahi deni pad rahi. Yay!!!!
oooh mai apni khushi mai bhool hi gaya!!!
Namaste India and welcome to the 4th edition of Bahrain Weekly, the last Bahrain Weekly had a series of unfortunate events happening to me but that's not the case in this one.... This one is good... with great things happening to me, and the first great thing is obviously about.....
Yeah!! no points for guessing its her and the good thing is that she knows my name now and she herself asked for it.
"What is your name?"
(Jesus Christ!! She is asking my name, yeh kaheen koi sapna to nahi. What should I say, Rahul or Raul, or should I say Raj, even Dhurinder sounds good. Answer fast!!!)
"Aaaaaamm… its Rahul"
"Raju??"
(Nooo… not Raju, Raju to hamaare dhobhi ka naam hai) "No, its Raaahuuul."
"Lahore??"
(Thappad khaana hai tujhe?) "Rahul! Rahul! Its Rahul."
"Ooooh!! Rahuuul"
"Yeah!!" (Kitna achaa naam hai mera. wow!! Thanks mom, thanks dad)
The rest of the day most of my colleagues were asking me that why was I smiling
They didn't know what I had achieved bus raat ko neend aa jaaye.
He! He! He! He! He! He!
And the second good thing is that there was an inter-department cricket competition held last week, and believe it or not I took part in it. I didn't want to but there were not enough people in the team so they dragged me in.
And guess what people I am a record holder now!!!!!
Three Sixes and two Fours in a row and the result was that the MUNNABHAI team won. Oh yes!! The teams name was MUNNABHAI. Everyone in the team was cheering, enjoying and celebrating the victory.
Don't just look into the monitor. You are supposed to clap.
So, everyone in the MUNNABHAI team was celebrating the victory and everyone in our team was laughing over the loss.
Oooops didn't I mention that when the 3 sixes and 2 fours happened I was bowling???
Our teams name was LAGAAN and we lost and the way we lost was so bad that Aamir Khan would have committed suicide for naming his film Lagaan.
Although, I gained some relief when 2 other bowlers were hit for 6 sixes in an over but at least our team reached the Semi Finals and then lost.
I didn't even tell to mama and mami that I participated.
Oh by the way, there were 4 teams that participated in the tournament. So any team that participated had to reach the Semi-Finals.
And because I participated in the tournament I cam to know of this guy called Faez he sits in the cabin next to me but we never talked, just Hello, Hi. We got to know each other and he was real cool, he said he liked English movies
(Finally, a guy with whom I can discuss movies with) "So which movie do you like the most?" I asked
"I like Lord of the Rings. Have you seen it?"
(Not a bad choice) "Of course, even I liked it"
"Great Graphics and Special effects"
(hmmm!! He is good. appreciates quality, I like it) "yeah I know…. If you are talking about special effects. Have you seen THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW?"
"Of course!! Several times. Its one of my favorites"
(Yay!!) "Hmm… So you also liked it huh???"
"Yeah!! I like all the James Bond movies and this one is one of the best"
(Hain?James Bond? Yeh kahaan se aaya? Abbey yaar THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW is about global warming. James Bond movies are "Tomorrow never comes" and "Die another day") "Hmmm… I gotta go catch ya later." (One ray of hope of finding a friend and Poooof its gone)
"Ok bye. Hey by the way have you seen Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gum and Kal Ho Na Ho."
(Its back! Its back!I can see the ray again.) Yes, I have. I think they both are good films.
"I like Shahrukh Khan. He is the best"
(Yeah, he is ok) Hmmm… buh bye.. Gotta go.
So I think I have finally managed to find a person to discuss films with and I was thanking God he did not mix up Kal Ho Na Ho and Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Ghum and say Kal Khushi Ho Na Ghum.

Aaj kal to time bhi jaldi pass ho jaata hai, I don't get bored at home also coz I am learning Arabic, I purchased an Audio CD which teaches Arabic to people who know English, it's a lovely CD, incase I don't repeat what the guy in the CD says or I say it incorrectly, he still says "VERY GOOD!! YOU ARE LEARNING FAST" unlike my teachers and my parents who used to look for an excuse to pick up the rod.
 That kinda warps up all the major events that happened this week except that I had Chinese Food this weekend in a place called FOOD COURT which is in a mall called GEANT, I also me a lovely and cute Philippine there, as she was standing outside a store with a tray of chicken nuggets in her hands requesting everybody to try some and as I walked past
"Sir, would you like to try some?"
(Tu zehar dede yaar, woh bhi khaalunga) "Sure!...hmmm they are nice"
and they were yummy.
"Would you like to purchase it. Its only for 5 BD" 
Suddenly they tasted not so yummy
"Aaaaaammmm… No, I don't think I want it"
"Please sir. Your kids will love it"
(SHIT!!) "No they won't. Thank you"
"Sir!! Sir!! Sir!! Sir!!......."
Shut up lady!!!
And I walked away
What can I say? These things have to happen to me. Koi kuch likhwaa ke aaya ho upar so to kya karega
Keep Rockin' and mail me back
Chao
RaĆ¹l

No comments: