Sep 1, 2010

Second Innings...

Simran was still a mystery to me till yesterday.... But when i am realising the facts about her, about someone else also and it seems that my life is a roller coaster ride.....

It is rightly said that you never know where life takes you and what surprises you have in store.... Here when i am thinking that i am having some feelings for Radhs, life has something new for me in store. Actually i had forgotten that it was me who was helping Radhs to find a guy and it was me only who had asked Radhs to start chatting with Rakesh.

Rakesh, a family friend of Radhs who knows her from childhood. This proposal was sent by Radh's dad couple of month's back and it was me who suggested her that guy seems to be good, just talk to him. First time when she spoke to him, i was there and she was still not very confident about him. But yesterday when i was asking about Simran, i realised that i had missed many things. When i was dreaming, life was moving ahead. And when i am back to the real world, I am feeling good that i didn't do stupid things while I was dreaming.

Yesterday me and Radhs were talking and somehow Simran popped up. I asked her that her friend didn't IM or mail her queries. She said, she was quite shy to talk to me and being a girl she won't start talking to a guy. Radhs suggested me to talk to her and i was like "R u crazy..? Why should i talk to her...?"

What Radhs said was something which woke me from my dream... "Arey you helped me find a boy, so i thot that I should introduce you to a nice girl..."

Me: I helped you find a boy..? I thought that search is still on..!!!
R: It was but lately, i think i am having some thought about Rakesh.
Me: Rakesh??? Rakesh, that IBM guy...  I mean... How...When? You never told me....
R: Didn't I?? I told you that we were chattting nowadays and my first impression about him was wrong.
Me: Yeah but when did you say you started liking him... (I controlled my thoughts and stopped myself from being lunatic) WOW!!! yaar... Congrats... He is a nice guy.... I had told you earlier and the best part is you people know each other from childhood.
She giggled with a shyness on her face... I could see the liking of her towards him. I was somehow feeling good to see her smile that way...
Me: So, Tell me about Simran. You are now settled and now you can't just taunt me to look around for girls.
R: When did i stop you from looking at girls.... You Idiot, just don't say anything.
Me: Okay yaar... Chal come to the best Part... Tell me about Simran.

Radhs informed me that Simran is Rakesh's Rakhi sister. Rakesh met Sim when he was working with Dell in Delhi and she was in his team. They are very close and when Rakesh started to talk with Radhs, Sim also joined him to talk with Radhs. It was Sim who broke the ice between two of them and made them going. And Sim has no idea that Radhs is trying to ruin her life by introducing her to me... :-P

Anyways, now Radhs has suggested me to come to Con-calls when Rakesh is calling her. Infact it is Rakesh who wants to speak to me. SO it seems Simran will also be there in the call.

To my surprise, the way i was feeling about Radhs for past one month, I thought that it would be heart breaking but i m feeling no heart aches. Looking forward to Simran now... Lets see where does this story goes... :-P

4 comments:

anishka said...

wow. all the best with ur simran. i wish she shovers some rays in ur life

SOCH... said...

lolzzz....
@ anishka... it won't help becoz i am carrying an umbrella wid me...

anishka said...

oh umbrella. dont worry god will blow strng air so that ur umbrella wont help u.

SOCH... said...

hahaha... lolz.. lets see...