Aug 23, 2010

A Girl with so many Questions.. @#$!@#%^



When I say Girl... you say Radhs again...
No.NO...!! nO.. NO!!!!!
The girl i mentioned here is not Radhs... But some how Radhs has the credit of introducing this trouble...
Hmm...
Hmmm....
HMMMMM....
Oh that was me thinking... I was thinking how to introduce her... Well lets start it simply.....
Meet Simran... (Full name, even i don't know)
When Radhs told me her name, the scene of Shahrukh playing mandolion in DDLJ came to my mind... Quite filmy name... :-P
Well jokes apart radhs came to me 3 days back and said...
R: Hey.. i hav a problem... Help me na...!!
Me: What happened.. what did you do now..?
R: What do you mean... I keep on creating troubles and problems? Huh!!

(why can't girls just take jokes... did i say she creates problem...?)
Me: Did i say that..? Arey tell na yaar.. Yaad karo.. You came for a solution of some problem..

(why do gals just get carried away....)
R: Hmm.. One gal met on FB... She is a nice gal... Very good in talking...
Me: So thats your problem... that she is good...?

R: Nahi.. idiot..

Me: Then..?

R: HUH!! I am going... Wat an attitude you show sometimes...

(What did i do...?)

Me: Oye!! baba tell na.... (with all the fake sweetness i had)

R: Ok.. only if u won't make fun when i say.... ok?

Me: Ok... (grrrr!!!)

R: Simran, is a nice gal... we met 4 weeks back on net...

(wat the hell.. 4 weeks and she says very good girl and all... god knows whats next... i hope not a proposal for me... if its that should i tell her what's in my mind.... lets see first)

R: She is preparing for Exams to go to go US or UK for job... And she was impressed when i told that MEA is also good place to work...

Me: That we say to console ourselves re.. Why are you pulling some women into this desert. hehehe

R: Shut up! Listen... She wanted to know more so i gave your gtalk id... she may im you.. Please talk sense... Thats why i said.. Help me... Give correct advice... Dont just blabber.

Me: My id.. Why...? Wat will i tell her... If she talks to me, she will never leave india....

R: I gave your id... handle it.. Please da....

(I give up... You and your please...)

Me: Hmm.. Ok.. let's see....


Now who is she... this girl who as Radhs says has many Questions... Well I have to see that... Till date the missiles have not struck me... But they will... When..? Even I don't know... ;-)

1 comment:

anishka said...

desperately waiting for the next