Sep 8, 2010

Change happens and Life Moves On...


Today Ma nd pa moved from Chandigarh... will be in kerala day after tommorrow...

Somehow feeling very low today... the fact of them moving was always there in front of me and it was me who have been trying to do so, because when they left their home (kerala), their dream was to earn and settle back in their place. And today we have taken a step towards that front.... But now its like, now i need reason to go to chandigarh.... its not mine anymore.... the way i used to say it earlier.... :(

I have always thought that why do we love a place so much... Is it really the place that we love or other factors.... Have given a thought about it many times.... and today when mom and dad have moved, it feels so awkward that i won't be going to that place the same way i used to go... I can't call it a home anymore....

I think its the people and the memmories which makes the city so special.... My friends, the relations i made there, Strangers becoming the part of life... Its not the blood relations that drives you there but the friends and relatives who are not really relative... They are sister, brother, uncle, aunties but they are no one... it is the love, the bonding you have with the people there...

I was thinking, if i was sent to chandigarh with no one i know living there, then will i ever like it the way i like it now.... The real bond and root has moved, as well as many dear ones have left for greener pastures.... But the feeling of going back to that place is there....

So Strange.... But true.... i still have some very important strings of my life there.... and those strings will always keep me connected to that city.... BUT NOW IT ISN'T MY HOME ANYMORE... AND THATS A FACT... THAT'S A ANOTHER CHANGE IN THE LIFE....

Moving ahead with another dream... another home for my parents... in their place... in their land... I hope things go smoothly....

2 comments:

anishka said...

it happens with everyone n different ways. n u must be having frns at Chandigarh so u can go thr . u dont need a reason to go such place whr u lived so many yrs of life

SOCH... said...

hmm... i understand...