Sep 19, 2010

Sun sets for me..... ;-)

Lately i have devoloped a special respect for the guys who can dodge people by making excuses and get out of problems by giving lame excuses.... Well its really not that easy like it sound... Specially when you are dodging a woman....

Since my last post, i have been escaping Radhs from making me talk to my enemy of recent times, Rakesh. Whenever his topic comes up and there is a chance of she asking me to talk to him, I will change the topic and dodge her with some silly stuffs....

But last week, we had eid holidays and we planned a day out at the beach.... I had never expected that she will catch hold of me when we were hanging out....

We were sitting at the beach and talking... The sun's slowly dipping in the sea... the red has covered the whole sky... Whole atmosphere was so good.... and she was sitting besides me... although we were not alone.... priya and other guys from office were also there... but somehow I was happy within..just to sit besides her and watch the sunset...

I was totally enjoying the moment when her phone rang.... She answered the phone and after talking for a moment.... I overheard the dangerous words coming out of her mouth....

"Hey Prasanth is here also.... Talk to him..." saying this she gave the phone to me.... There was no time for me to react or think.... I took and put up to my ear....

Me: "Hello....'


Rakesh: "Hey Dude... How r u? We are speaking for first time but i have heard alot about you.... So... Wass up dude...?"


Me: "I am fine... How r u? even i have heard lots about you from Radhs..."


Rak: "Hahaha... Hey by the way.... Thanks to u man... she spoke to me first time...."

(Yeah i did that mistake... I am an expert in screwing up things) "Hehehe... No Dude... what did i do.... Things which are destined will happen always...." I said...

"Don't be modest dude... Hey wait a sec... i think its Sim... I will connect her...." saying this he kept the line on hold...

(Now where did she come from... )

"Yeah... U connect"....

I was telling Radhs to take phone... When i heard her... Squeaky Voice....

Sim: Hey guys... I am late... Hey bhabhi.... how r u?


Rakesh: Oye!... its not bhabhi... its Prasanth, Her friend... We were talking...

(i could not believe when i heard bhabhi.... so the things reached here... Well done prasanth... You sit and watch sunset... your sun is also all set now...) I was thinking all this when sim interuppted...

Sim: Hi Prasanth.... How r u?

Me: Hi... i am fine... (What fine... i have just screwed my life perfectly and i m doing great)

Sim: So where is she?

Me: Yeah... I will give her the phone....

saying this i handed over the phone....Then they all continued chatting for next 45 minutes.... And i continued watching the sun setting over my love life....

1 comment:

anishka said...

no sunset for ur life stupid. it may be a sunrise. u never know. be optimistic.