Aug 17, 2010

Tim Tim Lak Lak...

"You are mad... You Know that... " Radhs came to my cubicle saying this...
I smiled as she stared at me, i could see the smiles as well as the anger in her eyes.
I think she read the mail.
"Why? what did I do?" i asked as if i didn't know.
"You can write a mail, but you can't come and talk to me?"
"I tried but you were angry. Sorry yaar, now leave it. You know i can't stand your silence..."
"Why? Who am i for you"
Idiot, i think i love you...
"You... Hmm.. You... You are precious to me"
"Why? tell me"
she is going to get me killed. Stupid, becoz i love you and can't live without you.
"Yaar, you don't have work na... You are one of the closest pals i have here and can't see you angry because of my idiotic activities."
She giggled....
"So peace...?"
"No, i won't leave you like this"
"Okay then put some fevicol and paste yourself on me.. :-P"
"that was a PJ. Huh!! i don't wanna talk."
"Okay okay! don't get angry. See, i got you your favourate chocolates also."
"Thanks but no thanks. Dinner for her and chocolate for me. Give it to her."
"Hmm.. Okay baba, You win. What you want me to do?"
"I don't know. You think a way to pacify me."


Saying this she smiled and went to her seat.


Now that is a challenge... To woo her.... But i won't loose here.. I will tell her what she is for me...


i went to her seat, kneeled down, held her hand in my hand and said "You don't know, what you are for me. With you in my life, it likes that world is there for me. Life looks so good and past 3 days when you have not spoken to me, i feel like i am in a desert with no aim in my life. My life is nothing without you.


I don't know when it started, i denied my thoughts, i was not agreeing but now i realise that i have fallen in love with you. I love you."
She smiled and didn't say anything. She still was holding my hand and i felt something on my hand. A tear dropped from her eyes on my hand.
I wiped her eyes and said "No... No tears, only smiles"
She smiled and then i said we will go out tonight.

NAAAAH... i wont do that.... I was just imagining the situation. But i have a better idea. Around 2 all the guys had left for home. She was still working on her PC, I looked around and then played a song from my Lappy...

"I am sorry, Oh Sorry Jaaney do, Hota hai, Chodo bhi Jaane Do"

Radhs turned around to look and i kneeled and held my ears.

She started laughing and said "Ok... Okay!! Get up... You Crazy guy"

"Peace" I enquired
She nodded yes and kept laughing. "You are very bad."
" I am bad... Dinner tonight?"
"Ok... and tell everyone, i agreed. You mailing boy..."


So guys, good news, She is back to normal..... Thank You ARR for making songs to help me in some situations....


2 comments:

anishka said...

u crazy

SOCH... said...

radhs bhi yahi kehti hai... ;-)