Aug 14, 2010

Caught Red Handed

Its always said that Friends stand with you in deep shit. I want to add something to that. Most of the time it is these friend who pull us into the shit. Well with screw ups with me being a usual affair, things which happened this weekend is also normal but right now it is paining alot.


One of my friend this week came to me and said that he need my help this weekend. The work was quite simple, My friend was planning to go for a date and suddenly his dates sister has popped up. Now he wanted me to accompany him and handle the sister. The plan was simple, we go for dinner and then a movie. For free food and free movie it was not a bad deal. I didn't think much and agreed. With Radhs now in my office, i didn't expect that she will make plans on weekend. We see each other daily....


But I was wrong, Radhs asked me about the plan for Thursday evening. Should i tell her about the date... Naah.. Can't say how she will react.. '' Yeah... Going to uncle's place. they invited me for Iftaar."

"Ok. Enjoii.. We can plan something Tommorow."

"Ok" Saved i thought and then we finished on a happy note.


Evening was going great. The girl who was my date was smart and beautiful. But more good was the food and the plan to watch Inception. After having a heavy and tasty meal at Chillies, we were walking towards the cinema when someone patted me from behind. I turned around and whom i saw there, i had never expected. Radhs was standing in front of me. I could see the rage in her eyes. And i was totally silent. We were not speaking and my brain was giving me all idiotic ideas to present as an explanation. But before i could say anything, Radhs said... "So these are your uncle and Aunty?"

She turned around and walked away. I kept looking at her. I was at fault and i have no right to say anything. I followed her till the parking and apologised for lying but she didnt reply. And today till the time I am writing, she hasn't spoken to me. She is right to be angry and I am Sorry.

As i write this in public (Radhs know that i write to very special people about Radhs)

RADHS, Yaar I am sorry. Won't lie to you again.

Maaf kar dena yaar.


I know Radhs will be accept my apologies and i will inform you about it. Till then pray for peace.

4 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

I really wonder... at times :P

SOCH... said...

wat do u wonder?

Nikon Girl said...

the way you write everything... With such REAL perfection!

SOCH... said...

hehehe...main he mila... perfection.. :P

bluffing and writing are two different things.. ;-)