Aug 14, 2010

Dedicated to the Angel I know...

In life a point comes when you feel like everything you did, everything you are doing and everything you will do is all meaningless. This world is not for you and those who you thought will be there for you are not there. They come to you when they need you but never realise that you might also need them. Things like these feels so much of negativity in your mind nothing in life seems to be good. Thoughts have effect over everything in your life. If you have negativity in your mind, all things will be negative.
Some time back, i was in similar state of mind... And i didn't want to loose this battle of my mind, i needed something which made me believe that Yes! life is good. I have a habbit of googling anything which comes in my mind... I googled life is good....
I got some hits and was passing through these sites... and somehow stumbled upon one link... Life is good, Full form of LG...

Funny!! i thot and clicked it.... I assumed that it was a link of some LG employee or something but as opened it, i found it was a blog named Life Is Beautiful... I started reading it, it was a normal blog with a special effect... something that pulls you so simply that you just want to enter and read... A sweet and simple girl, who is sweet enough to share her happy and sad moments... and the best part is, she never missed to thank god about the things happening around in life. The positive attitude that made me realise that believing in your ownself is what matters. Remaining other things like results are just an added factor. This angel bought a change in my attitude. The happy go lucky me was back again. Life is beautiful and this angel tells me this that with roses you will find thorns also. This is how i started looking at the world in positive attitude. This is how i found my Radhs.

This post is dedicated to the angel, to her beautiful thoughts which have brought smiles not only to mine but many people's life. You rock baybeh.... be like this always... smiling... as i say Thain lagti hai...

5 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

:D...... tum toh bilkul mere jaise ho gaye ho :))

SOCH... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SOCH... said...

nahi... can't be like u... abhi bahut seekhna hai...

Nikon Girl said...

Seekhna hai.... Rather I need to learn from you...

SOCH... said...

hahaha.. mujhse mat seekhna... main to aimless hun... so no use of being like you...