Aug 3, 2010

August Surprise

Have been missing out chances to write... What to do, was having busy days in my life....

Hey pretty exciting stuff happened during past 15 days.... My name was in the list of people who were supposed to visit thailand for a leisure trip which our company organised for its top performing vendors in Qatar. So got a chance to visit Thailand. When i say thailand, i don't mean the whole country. It was a visit to Bangkok and Pattaya only. Had 6 days with me to enjoy and i was pretty excited about it.

The trip was good and did some exciting stuffs like scooba diving, tower jump and para diving.... with all this excitement going around and so much to explore, however i was missing something.... I was missing Radhs.... Yeah i am surprised that i am writing it on record but i really missed her. Well i din't tell her because i don't know where this will go.... she is really a good friend... Can't risk on that... While i was still trying to control the feelings, new thing happened. And God knows where it will end.

After coming back, when i went office, i met priya, avi and other guys.... Priya and avi were giving me a cunning smile whenever they saw me. I considered it as a normal thing as they were expecting the gifts from thailand which i had promised them. Afternoon, priya came and was checking the pics i clicked and in between we started talking about Radhs. She informed me that Radhs has resigned her current job as she got some good offer in here Qatar itself. After landing i had not spoken to her. Had just texted her about my landing. I felt strange that she dint tell me about resignation. I called her cell and spoke to her.

We started normally and she asked me about the visit.
Then i asked her about the job... she replied that she had forgotten to tell me. nd the conversation was like :

Me: Arey.. u forgot to tell me? remainin all useless things u call me and tell..
Radhs: yeah... i missd it... actually it happened the next day u left Thailand. I got a offer in new place here only... thru my friend. They wanted me to join by 1st Aug. the package was good. and my friend also there. So i gave resignation at my office. They accepted as the project on which i was working was already finished. And they dint have any issues in relieving me by 1st..
Me: Gr8... so wen is the party....?
Radhs: Will be delivered Sir.
Me: Hey by the way, i dint ask... which company?
Radhs: its a MNC. will tell you the details later. Got to go. Handing over thing going on.


This conversation happened last week, when i had returned back. Then it was a busy week with whole pending jobs and schedules. We didn't talk much during this period.

Yesterday i got up late. Its usual that when at 8 i have to be at office, i find myself running to at least reach by 8.30. In this whole mess, i typed Radhs a message wishing her good luck for the new office. At 8.15 as i was driving to office, my phone rang. I checked it was my office number. I thot, why someone needs me at this time. I picked up the call. It was a womens voice.

W: Why are you still not at office?

Who the hell is she... i havn't heard her before. Neways i replied ' On the way. By the way who's dis?"

W: Come fast. I am waiting.

Before i could ask, she disconnected. the voice was kind of familiar but i was not able to recognise. However, i was nearing office, so thot to meet her face to face. Whoever it may be, should not disconnect like that and she was in trouble now.

I reached office, and walked towards my cubicle. Priya was standing on the cubicle diagonally opposite to my seat. i could some lady sitting in that seat but the face was not visible because of Priya standing. Strange, no one used to sit there. Some vacancy was there for a Business devolopment executive. Anyways, i ignored and went to my seat. By the time Priya came to my seat and asked

P: Where were you?
Me: Whats happening yaar. Everyone asking me. Just now someone called. Was it you who called me?
P: No, it might be the new joinee and she giggled.
Me: Whats there to laugh about? Who is she? Was very rude. Let me talk to her. (i got up from my seat saying) How can she speak to me like....

My words stopped as i saw Radhs standing behind Priya. Both were laughing at me. If anyone else was also there, he or she would have laughed. that was kind of expression on my face when i saw Radhs.

Me: Radhs..!!! what are you doing here?
P: She has joined us the Business Devolopment Executive for the Promotions and Events.
Radh simulataneously: It was her idea (pointing at Priya)


I was still grasping what was happening. They told me that one day while talking Priya told radhs about the vacancy in office and the immediate requirement. And i was on the way to Thailand so Radhs was not able to tell me. And Priya got things arranged and Radhs got thru interview. Then they planned to not to tell me and i was surprised on the first day of the month. Now i realise the cunning smile Priya and avi gave when i had re-joined.

So now Radhs sits next to my cube. I can see her whole day and now i m in trouble. Already the feeling was rising and now i can see her, all the time. And her eyes, i never noticed earlier.... i feel that those eyes will get me killed one day.

Oh GoD!!! Save please....

No comments: