Jul 5, 2010

Kya Main Tulsi apne Aangan Ki???






It has been long that i wrote about the happenings about my life... What to do, Radhs is such much now part of my life that it is fun writing about her.... After a long time i got some time because Radhs and me had a fight.... Ok i will tell u why we had a fight... Well that is not a reason we are not meeting... Thats for other reasons...



Let me start with the fight... If you people don't know, or even if you know then also i will remind you again, that me and my 3 office friends have now rented an appartment in a compund and we have shifted to that place. So now we have fully furnshed house and an equipped kitchen. So we all agreed to cook and avoid eating out. I know its risking our lives, but spiderman also has to take risk. So we went to a hyper purchased lots of pulses and veggies. Now how to cook was the question. I mailed RADHS thinking that she will give tips but that woman didn't answer my mail. HUH!!!


I didn't call her or mail her after that, till she called me next day and informed that she is busy with a new project that has been going in office and dats why she will be busy for next 2 weeks. Then i realised she dint check her mail so fight over without any Peace Talks.... :P



Neways coming back to topic of this post and the cooking, i got tips from ma parents as well as my bhabhi in doha (bhabhi means sis in law).... she gave me some good cooking tips and came all the way home to give me cooking lessons.... And i enjoyed cooking. First day we made dal (pulses)... Next day when i came back, i made mix dal and njyed it. It was a thursday and next day friday, i woke up around 12, went to bath and then straight to kitchen to cook food. By 1.30 i made dal, and veggies and was pretty excited to feed everyone.


That evening then i made chicken and that was also good. and my whole thoughts were dierted in to cooking and what should i make so that everyone can eat. Guys also enjoyed the food as i was feeding them.


Made halwa (sweet dish) one evening, and was planning to cook this and that in coming days... cooking and feeding my friends was only thing going in my mind.... Saturday morning, i woke up and before going to office i went to kitchen and took Chana (chick peas) and kept them in water. And then i left for office.

While i was driving to office thinking that how can i make the Chick peas more tasty and how will i cook them, a thought struck me... may be it was god knocking my head...

I asked myself "What am i doing?"

I was feeling like i am a working wife.... i hve to go office, and same time thinking of cooking and feeding my roomies... What the hell? Am i a married woman....? Prasanth wake up.... what r u doing?

The cooking fever went down same second and i came back to senses.... So for last 2 days, we are again back to KFC and yesterday my friend cooked as there was no sign from me to get up and co

I am saved from turning in to Tulsi of my aangan.... and next time i would have found myself watching the daily soaps on Star Plus.... :P

Chalo so its happy news for you people that Prasanth is back as perfect he was.... :)

4 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

he he he.... superb.... btw... cooking is a good thing.... :)) bur that was interesting.... thinking while coming back from office how to cook tasty chana ha ha ha :D :D

SOCH... said...

@ deeps...
dat is what was happening... acha channa kaise banaon... :P

Nikon Girl said...

I'll email you the recipe.... its simple just like daal.... with few additions...

SOCH... said...

@ deeps

will wait for that.. ;)