Jun 18, 2010

At Last Radhs Says YES...!!!!




Had been a happening time since the last time i mailed you Radhs email....



Past couple of weeks Radhs was being counselled by her parents to get married... Ammai is on all time persuation mode nowadays and best part is that now she doesn't mind Radhs meeting me.... Last week she sat and told ammai that we dont have anything alike and the way my attitude is i have no plans of getting married... Even ammai invited me for dinner at their place nd her enquiries have reduced.... For that matter she likes me now and later this week i had solid proof for it.....



Day before yesterday Ammai called me up and told me that she wants me to talk to Radhs parents... It was a serious matter and they wanted Radhs to get settled now. By settled they meant to get her married and she was not agreeing for it. And thats true, she has a very strong charecter and she knows what she wants. She has an idea that what kind of guy she wants and when she will be ready for marriage. Her parents when were discussing with ammai about this matter, ammai mentioned about me and they found me as a perfect solution for their problem. I had a chat with Radhs dad and i totally understood what agony a girls father undergoes when his daughter is not ready to get married. He discussed the status and i agreed. I told them that i would go ahad with the proposal and will make Radhs to say Yes...



Yesterday i decided to go ahead with my plan....



I asked her to come at City centre where we can sit in COSTA.... She was waiting at the entrance of the City Centre Mall as i had told her that i was parking my car when she had called me after reaching. As I approached near gate, she pointed at her watch....



I smiled and said "You know me.... Now Come on"



"Yeah Yeah.... No use of saying anything to you...." she said We were walking towards Costa and i was thinking how to start the topic....



when she said.... "How come you invited me for a coffee..? Nowadays you are always busy with priya..."



"Yeah today i thought to have a change... Waise its more fun with her...."



"OH! so why did you let her go....? you could have stayed with her only... Waise why don't you propose her....?" she said teasingly... "She nice and fun to be with... right?"



"Yeah, that seems to be a good idea... but I am more worried of you.... You know i dnt hav any plans to get married... but what about you.....? why r u not getting married....? already u have started looking old..." i laughed as i said.....


We had reached COSTA... She chose to sit on a table with couches....


As she sat, she replied my answer.... "yeah... i will get married... am not like you.... afraid of relationships.... jst confused... its a big decision...."


This is my chance... I thot as i said.... "Jokes apart, yaar you need to think about it.... In case of us guys we can avoid it till age of 27 or 28 but you need to start thinking now..."


"Hmm.. I know, even dad is behind me... But am confused... Can't decide..."


"Do you like someone...?" i asked quickly....


"Are you crazy....? Won't you know if i did..... Only guy i speak alot is you, and you are my pal... And waise bhi you will be the last person i will think to get married with..."


I can't express how relieved i was to listen that last line....


"Hmm... dat was a compliment to me.... thank god you won't think of gettin married to me...." i gave a gap as i continued.... "hey... lets do one thing.... I will help you select a guy.... lets see the profiles on web as well as the proposals your dad sending.... wat say?"


She gave a loud laugh...."What..? really.... will this work?" then she gave it a thot and said... "well lets try it.... neways i have to get married... i hope your help works...."


"Yeah... lets do it.. and in return you can introduce me to more of your single friends in your office...." i gave her a wink as i said....


"Deal... i will.... "


"So its a YES... Rite...?"


"YES... I agree....."


Mission Successfull... Her dad had requested me to make her agree to at leaststart looking for guys.... for marriage... He had told me that nowadays kids listen to friends and according to ammai's description she thought i could only make Radhs agree for marriage... So now i am personal advisor for Radhs...


Any eligible guys if available, you can send the resume to me... We are on GUY hunt.... ;)

2 comments:

anishka said...

wht?????????????? i think she said yes to u. sorry im a new follower.

SOCH... said...

yeah.. she said yes... read the full post... why she said yes...