Jun 5, 2010

Why DO GALS feel Jealous

HAYLO how r u? Have been busy lately... One week vacation and 2 weeks of pain after you reach back... neways it has been good time.... and another Comic thing happening around is Radhs is on her Jealousy peak.... gals can't stop being Gals.... hehehe... its comic that even when we dnt hav thing going between us, she is jealous of me talking about another woman.... YES... Another woman.....
Enters Priya.... Yes Priya is new joinee in our team and she joined last week.... Her family is living here and she is a MBA from delhi.... Very dynamic gal, full of energy and always on run... really impressed me with the innovative ideas.... and somehow to RADHS agony my and Priya's wavelength have matched very well....
I have always told Radhs about me writing about her to you and she njoiid reading the mails i wrote with her being a part of it.... when i was india, wen ma cusins asked abt her and wanted to see her, she allowed me to show her pics... (now pls dnt ask me to show becoz i wont publish her pics....) and used to call me when i was in INDIA.... Somewhere i am njoiin to hav a gal frnd (naaah.... she is a gal and a close pal, not the GIRLFRIEND)

When i came back, i was busy for the couple of weeks with all nokia team coming nd going, so RADHS was patient.... but last week, joins PRIYA and i am the one taking care of her induction.... From the day i told her that, the frequency of her calls have increased.... calls me Just like that and asks me what am i doing.... And when i tell her that I am busy, i hear indirect comments ",yeah yeah... you will be busy..... Hows priya...? she must be around... go train her... i will wait for you to get free...."
Can't stop laughing wen i am writing this.... but thats what is happening around.... nd i am njoiing it.... i have 2 gals around me.... one very who doesnt know what is happening..... one who is thinking that she knows what is happening.... and in between me waiting to see that what will happen....
Now u tell why do gals feel Jealous....? Any comments??

2 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

lol.... even guys feel jealous... its not only abt gals

SOCH... said...

hhehehe.... but rite now its a gal who is burning...?