Jun 17, 2010

Radh writing for you

Hey ppl....

Radhs has been so intrested with the replies you send me for her that she wanted to join the mail party... I mean she wanted to write to you guys.... But i won't share my pwd to her.. SO she mailed me which i am forwarding to you.... Now dnt be that smart... i have removed her ID... neway here you go....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Subject: RADHS writing for U

To: mail2kppn@gmail.com
hey Please send this mail to whom you write... pls..... u promised..... thanks


Hello

I hope you know me. I am Radhika, I think prashant calls me Radhs in his blog…. Infact he calls me like that only… Sometimes I doubt if he is calling Radhs or Rats… :P Anyways I wanted to write to you, nothing special…. Just wanted to…. I feel so special when I read your funny replies…. As prashant always says, we are jst good friends…. But its funny when I read things like sahi hai, life ban gyi bhai aap ki... then i jst can't stop laughing....

I have seen almost everyone of you in photographs... Prasanth has shown me all of you... be it family, be it friends... i can't name one becoz even i dnt know to whom all he sends this mail... He is very cunning... Never discloses his list of recievers.... I wanted to tell you that you all are so sweet.... Always there with him, and Prasanth is so lucky to have you all bonded together.... I envy him alot for this.... But he says that "i am the centre of attraction right now in your all discussions." so I just blush and feel happy...thank you people.... for making me a part of your mails and life...take care.... i will keep on writing of this idiot gives me a chance again.... this time also he made me fall on my knees to allow me write.... that too he never discloses the recievers address....

bye take care

Radhika

no no...

Withs lots of love

RADHS.... :)

No comments: