Jun 1, 2010

An Angels Fairy Tale....

Recently i got to know a angel who has a fairy tale... i read it and it was sweet and simple... thot to post it.... Here you go....

MY LIFE……. A FAIRY TALE

First book I bought on my own from my pocket money when I was in class II was ‘Cinderella’…. I love the story of Cinderella, Beauty and the beast, Snow White, Anastasia...…. What is so different about these stories…… They are so like my life…. They are fairy tales :)…. Of course all fairy tales are not the same….… my fairy tale is different too… my life is not perfect neither I am but I love it the way it is…. I dream a lot and I do believe in divine power above me…. I feel there is a strong power around me which is there to help me and fulfill my wishes…. And the best part… I have got the best of people around me…. Best of family and great friends…. I remain high on life… each moment I feel like a princess…. My state of mind is positive and pleasant… Sometimes am crazy… I always do whatever I feel like… I don’t care about what ‘others’ will think of me….. And I am grateful to God for giving me such a brilliant life….. Whether I am alone or with people I remain in my own world…. A different world… and I do miss the time I spent in past… that was always so good… my life in Noida when I was staying there… I miss the days those sleepless nights in which I used to stay awake with net or phone or music and rarely with books…. I used to have my own spoiled routine with bad food and sleeping habits… but I loved that…. I managed my fitness routine quite well... Along with other things…. I miss those malls which were like second home just like its Priya’s in Delhi… I hardly missed Priya’s or saket out there…. though Staying alone was scary for initial 2-3 days but then I got used to it and got used to roam in the house after mid night without even a feel of thrill… ;) though that was the time I really missed my family and my Delhi which is always the best no matter wherever I go.. Now sometimes I do miss those days… And I know after going back I’ll miss my Delhi again…. And the most my family L….. So perfect every moment of my life is that I miss every second I spent… and I wanna hold my present and never let it go…… And eagerly wait to see what future holds for me….I have got things I like to have and more I want I’ll have in coming years…. That’s why am studying… I have hopes and faith… I know someday I’ll have everything else I want to have…. Sometimes I am bad… unlike the characters of fairy tales... That’s why I said my story is different ;) but I don’t do it intentionally…. It happens itself sometimes… but then no one is perfect nor I am… Every moment is just Wow for me!! I am madly and deeply in love with life…. In hard times I sometimes go into extreme sadness but I come back to my pleasant state of mind pretty soon… that’s the trait of scales my sign…. When I am in pleasant mood… I am the happiest person on the earth…… well that’s not all about my fairy tale there are so many other things…. I feel I am living a dream life and I still have dreams for more….. Of course there are missing things I still want… and I know I’ll have those things soon... ;)Why I call my life a fairy tale is coz there are many miracles in it…. its magical just like some fairy around me hearing me and fulfilling my wishes…. Though life is not always that easy but then that’s life…. Its shades….. And of course neither life in fairy tales is so easy ;)

I love people around me and thankful to God for such a blessed life… :)

Love you God!!

2 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

hey...you posted it... :)

SOCH... said...

yeah... i tld u...