Jun 1, 2010

Badmasshi For Badmaash Company...

How r u guys....?

You all people made fun of me when i told you that my coffee plan was foiled..... but don't think i gave up... Ammai (Aunty) problem has been resolved.... Now I am the one who plans roster for AMMAI at her hospital.... If you ppl dnt remember, i will remind you that Radhs ammai is nurse at Appollo in here.... It took me 2 week, 2 very boring evening and 2 bottles of JD (Jack Daniels) to make "Laxman Perera" a good friend of ours.

Yes, I would like to introduce you to Laxman Perera. A small thin and dark guy from Sri Lanka who is the time keeper and the planner of roster fo the nurses working in Appolo... It was by luck that one day i was thinking how to solve this ammai when one of my colleagues told me that has to pick his cousin from Appollo and can he leave early.... When i came to know who his cousin was, i went myself with him to pick and drop his cousin.


Laxman is a simple guy and his weakness is booz... Which i realised on the very first day i met him... Even though me and my friends never drink for him we organised two parties in between... And he feels that we are his best friend now... And who won't help his best friend... So from now onwards i can depute ammai for an evening duty and plan accordingly.... And same way this week i did my Badmaashi to watch Badmaash company with RADHS.... this thursday was gr8 as we had enough time to watch the movie and sit for the cancelled coffee at Coffee Beanery... And sweet little ammai was busy at her duty thinking that her sweet little niece is at home.... Thats it, now dont expect me to tell you all the things we talk..... Yaar, now that is more of a personal affair... ;)

No comments: