Jun 1, 2010

Ammai- Big Time Trouble....

Hey ppl...

have lately been busy to update you about the happenings back here in Qatar.... What to do, office work and other than work, now i have Radhs Ammai (her aunty).... I hope you remember the airport episode where i had gone to surprise but was surprised.... From that day Radhs is in big time trouble... Her sweet aunty has turned into a black cat commando who is always keeping an eye on her sweet little niece... Ofcourse by now you people have understood from whom she is protecting her niece... Yes, the lucky guy is me.... Now what to do... my face says it all... NO one considers their daughters or nieces safe with me... Probably it is the big round eyes which does the trick... Can't say... Neways last few weeks have been very funny... in case of radhs... it has been now long that me and radhs went out.... SO last week we went out for coffee.... it was nice evening after a long time...

It was thursday and i called up Radhs... asking her the plan... she said there was no such plans... So i invited her for a cup of coffee... At the coffee beanery.... where we had our first coffee together... she agreed... i enquired that what abt ammai.... she said she will make an excuse and escape.... i went home, had a shower, dressed up and headed to citycentre..... i was supposed to reach at 8 and as usual, with my best timing... i reached there by 8.10.... as i was going up on the escalator, my mobile sounded 'Ting"... thats my msg tone... It was frm Radhs... Probably she had reached and was waiting for me... Thinking that i ignored reading that msg... I kept my mobile back to my pocket as i neared the first floor.... the coffee beanery is on right side to the escalators and i was walking towards it wen i saw radhs... But someone was sitting opposite to her... Oh My God... My footsteps automatically moved to the opposite direction as soon as i realised the person accompanying her... AMMAI was there... i escaped the visibility range of the Coffee beanery.... Out of their sight i took my mobile to see what radhs had sent in that message

It read... "Escape!! Ammai"... i smiled and thot that atleast we can have coffee together on the same floor.... Thinking that i went to Starbucks and ordered coffee.... I was smiling at our luck as i sipped coffee at starbucks and she sipped coffee at Coffee beanery....

No comments: