Feb 22, 2010

She Has Gone (Met her Part 5)

Have you ever felt that someone's absence in your life makes you so uncomfortable.... the absence of a person you know goes away suddenly without informing you that I am going... Something like that happened to me and its killing me... Till yesterday i was normal but somehow now I am asking again and again to me "that why did she act like this?"

Yes! She has gone, yeah Radhika went back to India this friday and I came to know about it yesterday evening. I don't know why din't she tell me or did she tried.... It had been couple of days that she had called me. On friday i had seen her missed call after I came back to home after the cricket match I went. I called her back but her cell was switched off. She generally switches off her cell when she goes to bed so I assumed that it was already 9 and she might have gone to bed early that day. But i was surprised and worried when i called her cell and found it switched off next day. Yesterday I tracked down her office number from where I came to know that she had taken an emergecy leave and gone back home. What happened, i don't know... Why didn't she tell me... i don't know? i think she called me on friday to inform me that only... but to tell me what, i don't know? I hope something wrong has not happened because she was sad couple of days before also... Remember when i had invited her to my place.... I din't know whom to tell all this so I thought to write here...

I hope everything is fine.... But somehow i am missing her... even though we didn't talk daily or we know each other for long but she became a very good part of my life... and now when she has gone without saying a word, i think that was it.... Waise I am fine... Don't worry.... I know she will call me when she gets time.... I was not such a bad friend.... :)

No comments: