Feb 6, 2010

Met Her Again at the Coffee Table.... (Part 2)


Oh God!!!! What a day... What a day it was....


Yeah Yeah.. My date this weekend.... Can't be called a date but just a meeting..... That's better... Even I prefer remebering it that way... Ok... lemme share happened...


I Hope you remember the girl I met... First of all lemme tell you people who are doubting me that I am dreaming again.... This is a fact and a very surprising one that I really met a girl whose name is Radhika.... And that the the first thing which pulled me into talking to her... Maybe God had something planned and those were the signals..... And except the name nothing is common between the dream girl and the real radhika...


Ok... I will tell you what happenned last thursday.... It was 4 PM and I was still stuck in office... I knew that i will be in dat situation as I am always, So I had taken a T-Shirt with me to change and directly go to citycentre which was like 10 minutes drive from my office.... Well I made it a point that i should be a Gentleman and reach on time... And i reached at TCBY 10 minutes early itself....

Then I took out my cell phone and typed her a msg..."Hey... I am at TCBY... Waiting for you... :)"


Beep... Beep... I checked the sms which said "So am I... :)"


I started looking around to see if I can see her, when someone patted me on my shoulder from behind.... I turned around to find her standing behind me...

''Wow! You look great" was my first reaction. And really she looked great. Wearing a light blue coloured full sleeves kurta, her long black hair flowing from one side in a tidy way... Pakka indian girl.....

She smiled and replied "Thank You... How are you....?"


"I am fine.... Lets go in..... What will you have...?" I asked her as we entered the coffee house...

"Hmmm... We came to have coffee.... Right?" she replied with a naughty smile as we sat on couch.

"Yeah, but TCBY has around 36 kinds of Coffee... Which one will you like....?" saying this i handed over the menu card.

"Well, I will like a cappucino..." she replied.


I waived the waiter to come and take our order. As he arrived I ordered "One Cappucino for the lady and One black coffee." As i ordered i looked towards her and asked if she would like to eat something. She nodded saying No.

However I turned to the waiter and said "And two cookies. That will be all"


Waiter turned around and walked towards the counter. And i looked towards her saying "Have you tasted cookies from here? they are too good...''

She smiled and replied "I haven't but will taste them today. But how could you drink Black Coffee... Yuck."


I didn't expect that... But now I was in a fix... What should I say... "OH! Its Just like that... Nothing special. So... how did you reach here....?" saying this I tried to take conversation to another track.


"I drove... I have a car." she replied.

"Thats nice. You got a license here. Hats off yaar. Its really a tough job to get a drivers license here." said I.

"Yeah... I got lucky..." she said proudly.


In came the waiter with our order. I thought Why do they serve so fast...


"So here is our order. Taste a cookie." i offerred her the cookie.

She took a bite and chewing saying "Hmmm... they are tasty. You have a good taste in food."

"Thank you... Thank you... So you know whom to contact when you want to eat out." said I doing ground work for our next meeting.

She started laughing and said "Hahaha... You are making platform so we can meet again...."

"Arey.. Why would I do that? Do friends need to find reasons to meet?" I asked

"Friends... when did that happen?" she smiled naughtily as she sipped her coffee.

"Well... aren't we? OH! ok.. so lets begin it here from here onwards..." i said.

"hmmm... thats interesting. we can work on this." saying this she smiled.

"So that means Yes....? We are friends now?" I asked.

"hmmm... i din't say that" she replied with her usual naughty smile.

"So.. dat means No...? we are not?" i pushed again...

Now she blushed..."I didn't mean that.."

"Ok... leave it... for me you are a friend... and will be. You can decide later. Lets enjoy coffee...." saying this i took a bite of cookie....


She didn't reply and smiled which meant she liked it..... Then we started general talks like what she liked and what i like. We finished our coffee and i checked time in my watch. It said 7. We had not realised we were talking over 2 hours.

She said looking at her watch "Well I have to leave. Thanks for the coffee."

I replied "You are welcome. So when will we meet again?"


The answer was least expected by me which was "Probably next week. Call me in between. We can talk and decide." I paid the bill and then we walked out of the shop. We said goodbye and walked away.


As i reached my car, my phone rung.... the message beep. Message said "Thank you for the evening and I think I have found one good friend in this country."

I smiled and wrote back " You are welcome" and then I drove back to room. Thats all happened.


What were you thinking, we sang a song and ran around some trees.

LOL.... Anyways I will tell whatever happens ahead in our friendship.
And one more thing... She is just a FRIEND.... Please don't use too much of brains...

No comments: