Feb 4, 2010

Met Her.... Part 1

Beep... Beep... My phone gave the message tone.... ",
"Ab kaun hai" saying this I picked up my phone.
It had been a busy day for me and i wanted to just sit back and relax. With all the day of running around, i swore to god that i won't even get out of my room.
I read the message ", Hi, How are you?" the number was new. I didn't know it was, but I was surprised to get a message from a local number, because i can't think of any person in this place who will be asking me that how am i?
Curious to know who will be that I replied ", I am fine, but sorry i don't have your number saved in my phonebook. who's dat side?"
Beep... Bee... the phone was in my hand and i didn't allow the beep to complete. I opened the message which as i read brought smile on face.",You won't b havin ma num, becoz i din't give. I tld u dat i vil contact myself."
I knew who it was. It was the same girl whom I met at the Doha Souq meeting. She as the event manager for a event organised by Doha Souq and my company was the sponsor. I had gone there on behalf of my company and there we met. I was impressed to find a mallu girl in such a profile and was really impressed the way she had planned the things for the event. We had struck a good conversation and we found our intrests and ideas very similar. When I was leaving, I casually asked if I can get her cell number as I had her office Landline number only. She smiled and replied that she has my and will contact me.
I replied ", Hey.. How r u? So can I save this number?"
Beep... ",I am fine... Yeah... Dats why I msgd... :)"
I replied ",Ok... So you finlly decided to gimme ur num.... Thanks..."
Beep... beep.... ", Its not like dat, I wanted to giv it in morning itself but jst njoiid ur expression wen i din't giv u d num. but u wer sweet. din't get annoyed."
"Oh! dats a compliment... So would u like to hav a coffee with a sweet person." i typed it and thought for a sec before pressing Send button.
No reply.... i looked at the clock.... it is 5 min more.... I thought ", I should not have asked her out... Messed up all the things....." Cursing me i switched off the lights and lied down on the bed thinking dat now I won't be messaging her again.
Beep... Beeep.... ",Kool, 2maro at TCBY, citycentre at 5 PM... :) Gudnite... See ya" said the message.
I cudn't stop smiling as I replied ",Ok. See ya...." So I have a date this weekend.... I had forgotten all the stress i had for the day....
About the date I will tell you the detail when i get back. Till then... Its me signin offf.... Byeee....
(Psst: OH! by the way, I din't mention her name. Her name is Radhika )

No comments: