Feb 9, 2010

Met her (Part 3)

Yaar i never knew that going out with a girl will create so much hulla in my life.... I mean yaar, instead of me getting excited to meet a girl the people around me are more excited..... How do you feel as you are passing in corridor and your colleagues look towards you with a sly smile and say "Aaye boss!!! Coffee shoffee haan.... Sahi hai sahi hai.... Mithai Kab khilwa rha hai?"Matlab if you meet a girl, can't she just be a friend...? In my case to everyone thinks its direct marriage....

All thanks to Avinash, my friend, villie (roomie for roommate so i made villie for villamate) who publicised this like the Tehelka Tape..... And seriously, friends on one side my cousins also.... Day before yesterday, i called Jithu and first things he asks "How is Radhika chechi?" I thought "saaley mera haal to koi poocho..." I replied ''OH! she is fine..... How about you?He said " I am fine... So how was the coffee....?"I was like "it was not me who made the coffee.. it was a coffee shop, it will be obviously nice...." And this is how everywhere it is going..... In chandigarh, rekha (my sister) has already purchased a dress to wear on my wedding.... And when she told me this, I was like ki ye ho kya rha hai yaar.... Abhi tak to maine kuch socha bhi nahi.....and yahan mera band baj gaya hai....

Neways leaving all this shor behind, I had given Radhika a ring.... We talked for around 15 minutes.... And it was GENERAL talk....
OKAY.... Please CIA agents mat bano.... She asked me if there is any plan for this weekend so i told her that I was going to see my 50th movie in Qatar if My Name is Khan releases this thursday..... And it was a CO-INCIDENCE that she is a fan of Shahrukh Khan and was pretty excited to accompany me to that movie.... I have agreed but I have not told Avinash till now.... GOD knows how will react on this.... Then also thought to inform you that IF the movie releases this thursday WE are going out again..... Till then you people take care.... details bataonga....

No comments: