Jan 27, 2010

Smoking....


No guys.... I am not going to give a lecture on smoking and not smoking.... Its no use because who wanna smoke will smoke, who doesn't will not....
Whole idea of writing this post is to tell that i tried it.... Since when i am asking people that why do they smoke, that i don't remember and it is still unanswered.... So Yesterday I thought that how will I know how it feels until and unless I smoke. So yesterday, I took a Marlboro White and lighted it. I smoked the first puff, nothing happened, second puff nothing happened, puff after puff but nothing happened. Cigarette finished, I threw the stub into the dustbin. All I felt was some smoke taste which was not so good.
And Now I am more confused because it does not taste good, it damages your lungs and other body organs, you smell shit and then also people smoke. What for?
GOD... enlighten me.... :-P

2 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

I faced the same thing! lol.... Good you expressed.... I still ask people why do they smoke.... Its good for nothing

SOCH... said...

@ deeps...

yeah still confused....