May 28, 2012

Mumbai Chronicles - 25 May 2012


Well people who know me very well, actually know that there is a crazy me who can go to any extent of craziness. And It seems that Mumbai city is giving me kick in taking more crazy decisions.  Well before I wrote more, I would like to quote an old hindi superhit song

Do deewane shehar mein, Raat Din Dopahar mein
Aaboodana Dhoondhte hain, Ek aashiana dhoondte hain
Well Please don’t misunderstand the deewane literally because here when I say deewane, I wanted to specify two crazy people roaming in Mumbai looking out for a place to live and not lovers. I am straight and I would make it clear on behalf of me and Sujith bhai. And we both crazy guys were roaming around Mumbai looking for rented accommodation.
The rule in Mumbai says first you find a job and then locate yourself near to that place. But what to do, because we have the habit of breaking the norms set by the so called smart world. I consider myself as an uncelebrated idiot, who is considered crazy but no one ever says it on face. Because in the smart world, no one leaves a well paid job in abroad and fly back to India just to have a feel of being in one’s own country.  Now the new norm that we broke is to rent an accommodation before even getting a job.
My belief is that if you have a place of your own, your mind starts working automatically. The idea of being in the new location was to be independent, work out the ideas the way we want and the total
The place where you live should be nice and should give you positive vibes and henceforth I made Sujith Bhai roam around places and check out 5-6 houses. Finally we ended up at doors of a real estate agent in Borivilli (W) who took us to few apartments. Finally we found a good society, surrounded by societies and roads where you could see some lovely chicks. 

So now on the 5th day of my mumbai stay, I have a postal Address in Mumbai and yeah we will be available by 5th June at our own adda.

God saves Borivilli and the people there. :-P

4 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

Congrats for th new address and lovely chicks :-P

have fun.. All the best :-D

SOCH... said...

Thanks deeps... :)

Pritam Prakash said...

better than before.... now one can read it easily.... aur haan enjoy maadi with big bro..... aur ek aur baat... ewre poi???:-D:-D:-D:-D

SOCH... said...

@ pritam...

thanks man... nd m here only... evireyum poyi laa...