Jan 3, 2012

Day 1 - 1st Jan 2012

They say what you do in first day of year, keeps on repeating daily... Keeping that in mind I decided that i will avoid spending money on first day of the year. But my system forgot that i shudn't share that idea with everyone. I will tell you why

My colleague, who purchased a car on 30th Dec'2012, came to me and said "Dude! i will bring lunch today, Its my party."

"Cool Yaar!! You are one hell of a person. I can't imagine spending cash on first day of year, That also to treat people... "

And that party never happened... Well his light bulb lit and he acted...

So first day of year after losing a chance to get free food, i learnt -
 
Be smart but not share your smartness with everyone.. ;-)

2 comments:

Nikon Girl said...

:P

there might be some other reason of not throwing a party..

SOCH... said...

It was me.. becoz he gave next day... :)