Dec 6, 2010

I am Bad... Very Badd....

"You are li'l nuts... You know that...." Radhs questioned me
"Well is that a new way of welcoming Guests at your place?" i enquired as i entered the verandah of radhs house.

(After the marriage ceremony, i had left early to go home for some work. I was a li'l uncomfortable also with so many unknown faces around me. I had sms'd Radhs and Rakesh while leaving and they had replied me asking  me to come next day for lunch at Radhs place where they were going after the marriage. Next day when i neared Radh's house from the courtyard i saw Radhs standing outside reading newspaper and as soon as she saw me, she welcomed me with this strange and funny question which i mentioned above)

"No... We don't welcome guests like this, but people like you should be asked this question" she said.
"Oh My God!!!! Chill yaar... what did i do? I am sorry if you are angry because of me leaving early yesterday... But i had some work..."
"Leave that thing, I am asking you....." "Oh! Mr. Unforgettable is here....." Radhs was interrupted by Rakesh who just came out of the house.
"Mr. Unforgettable...? Rakesh, Radhs... you both are fine... Right?" i enquired in confusion
"They both are fine.... And me also...." Simran walks out from the door giving me stares. She walked towards Rakesh and Radhs and all 3 were staring at me like they were the assasins who have found their kill.

(Everything was clear now... That idiot had told them our train meeting, and i guess every single word was told and discussed, added with her spice)

Grrrr!!! I will kill you if you have created a mess here.... i thought looking at Simran.

"Now you understood...? and who are you, that people won't forget you if they see you once...?" Radhs asked me....
"Oye!!! Chill... What did i say....? and what is the fuss if i said...? And what the hell.... You are just bursting out.... You know me and my idiotic jokes. Now if she didn't like it, its fine but why are you making a mess from it...." I countered with full power to avoid them of making a fuss about the small matter.

There was a silence and i had won the arguement and then suddenly they started laughing. You can't call that a laughter, it was a marathon. 3 of them laughing as if they are coming out from a Russel Peter's show.

"See, I told you, he will react like this" Radhs said looking towards Simran and Rakesh.
"Yeah... True... He is so cute... my first impression was a bit wrong..." Simran said..

Cute....??? GGrrrr.... if i slap you, all your teeth will come out.... You will look more cute... I wish i could say that on her face.

Well, I didn't say much after that. i told them i was hungry, Radhs mom had prepared the lunch by the time i had reached so we went to eat. While eating, Radhs was telling our first meeting and our incident when i took her to my accomodation and Francis Uncle came. And everytime, Simran was replying "How sweet... He is so nice na...."

No I am not nice.. I am Bad... very bad... I will eat you raw if you get in my hand alone. Argghhh... rakesh didn't find anyone else to be her brother....

Well we went around the village and i tried to capture more of the natural beauty through my camera lenses so that i don't think about the devil roaming with us. Evening after having tea, i started for my home. Radhs and Rakesh were going to Bangalore next day and by the time they were coming back i had to be back in Doha.

I hope not to meet that cutie pie again or i will eat her up....

1 comment:

anishka said...

its better to eat her hehehhehehehehehheeeeeeeeee