Mar 23, 2010

And She's Back....

A 5 minute call can really change your day nd boost you up like anything....

Till yesterday night i felt disgusted, with the boring life nd the tedious work atmosphere... and now everything seems to be gr8... yipeeee....
You may be thinking ki what happened to me.... Am i going insane... NO!!!!....
Guess who called me today morning... RADHIKA.... YEAH!!!
I was imagining who could be it in morning 5 AM.... That tooo an unknown number with a creepy STD code from India... As i picked up the phone i was stunned to hear her voice...
"Hi Prasanth, How are you?"
"Radhs!!! Is that you??? Oh! God.... I am fine, how r u? but where r u? u disappeared like anything? yaar whats happening?"
She giggled and replied "Arey ask one by one.... Yeah i disappeared but i tried to call you the day i left but u din't pick up..."
I interupted "Yeah i was playing, I saw ur misd call nd had called back u but it was switched off... abey what had happened?
"Arey baba, Let me complete..."
she said
"yeah! tell me.."
"remem that day when i was li'l down nd den u nd me saw MNIK... actually my granny was sick nd d situation was very bad... I wanted to meet her but my office was not giving me leave... but next day, on thursday evening, i tld them i won't work nemore if i din't get leave and i resigned. On friday afternoon, my senior manager called me nd tld that he came to know about situation just now... He had done all the arrangement nd i cud leave in next flight which was in 3 hours.. SO i was in hurry nd i tried to call u in between bt cudn't reach you...."
"Yeah! but you cud hav called me from India...?"
I asked.
"Sir jee, jst google Kodenchery.... one small village... and from day i have reached here i cudn't make a call... even to my office... Will u believe that cellular service is still not available here... Today i came to town so got a chance to make a call nd i m calling u evn before calling ma office"
"Hmmm.. Acha ji, itna importance.. Why so?"

"Becoz i knew u wud be worried nd annoyed like anything nd i really din't want a good friend to be angry..."
"Hahaha... yeah i was annoyed nd li'l worried but now aal izz well... so hows granny now?"
"Oh! she is much better now... chalo got to go... I will be coming back in couple of weeks... you pls take care and I am sorry yaar..."
"Hey no baba... dnt say sorry... situations was like that.. u din't do it intentionally... chalo tk care.. nd call ur office also.... when i called them, they also din't had any whereabouts for you. Bye"
"Yeah! i will do that.. Bye..."
And she disconnected....
You dnt know how good i am feeling... I thought that i made ppl runaway from a country but now it seems allright...
As i write this to you I am humming the song "Jaane kyun.. yeh dil jaanta hai, Tu hai to i'll b alrite....

No comments: