Jan 28, 2009

SOrrY....



I see that this word SORRY is being used quite commonly these days.. Ppl dnt realise that they are using this word for apologising. Its just become an habbit.. We have lost the feelings of apology when we utter this word.. Said a bad word, say "Sorry" Hit someone say "Sorry". Did not go on time say "Sorry" . Cant help out someone when that person is asking for help say "Sorry" Its become like U give someone a tight slap without any reason and Say "I AM SORRY". Its become an easy way out to run away from troubles caused by our mistakes... Ok its not bad to say sorry...but then one should realize the true meaning of this word.. I was just thinking about this word what must it be meaning... May be its a combination of words together... So I put it this way....

S- sincerely
O- offering apology
R- right from my heart
R- realising my mistake and truly apologising to
Y- you, with a promise to try not to commit that mistake again...

I guess life has become tooo mechanical... we dont even realize that in a day how many people we hurt...but then ya, we too are humans and humans do make mistakes...The only thing is that we must realize the true meaning of this word... That will help our heart to be at peace...!!

Remember when we say something we should mean it... Because if we don't people don't rely on our words....

No comments: