Apr 27, 2011

Dude... When R U getting Married....

By the time you turn 26, you will find that whole world is now busy to find you a spouse and get you settled.

Now i seriously don't understand that why is this world so interested in getting me married...? Is it like if i don't get married, an asteroid will hit the earth and everything will get destroyed. If that's the case, i will love to get married. Then i will be the saviour of this world. I hope i need not wear underwear over pants. (Lolz)

I am not a commitment phobic but Man... give me a break. There are people who are in early thirties and still single. Get them married first... :P

Marriage is a responsibility and next step in life where you decide to live with the person your whole life ahead. Secondly, when the girl is coming with you, she is leaving all her past behind and has faith on you that you will be there with her everytime. There is love, faith, respect and so much of stuff... So where am i wrong if i say i am not ready.

So guys, lemme be single till i find a girl or meet a girl who can handle me and my craziness. :P

No comments: