Jan 19, 2010

My Encounter With God....



Tring Tring....!! Tring Tring....!! Rang my cell phone... I looked at my mobile screen to see who was calling... To my surprise it said no number. Confused and thinking who's this, i picked up my phone and said "Hello."

"Hello!!" came a computerised voice which continued ", your request for an interview was accepted by God. Please reach your room by 7.30 pm and open your almirah. He will be waiting for you." saying this the call got disconnnected. Before i could react and say anything i could hear the disconnected tone.


The whole day i was restless. God waiting for me in my almirah??? I thought someone is playing prank and they would be expecting to see me restless and roam around telling what happened. So i played kool. But deep in my heart i was thinking, what if it is true... Naah... I can't be....


I reached back to my room at 7 and everything seemed to be normal. I checked my almirah where i have made a small temple kinda thing. Nothing happened and i thot in my mind that someone played wid me but he failed. With a winning smile i sat on my chair and started checking my mails, but the celebrations were not for long. Trrrrriiinng.. Trrrrinnnng.... At 7.30 my phone rang breaking the silence in my room. I answered the call with a surprise as again my caller id said no number. Same computerised voice answered when i picked up which said ", Your appointment is on. Please come in..." after that, what happened was really unbelievable.


My almirah opened itself and rays of light started coming out from it. The light was bright and blinded my vision, but somehow it was not hurting. The rays had a soothing effect and i started to feel a soothing effect all over me. Suddenly i heard a voice "Hi prasanth, How are you?" I could not see anyone as the rays were still bright. Blood was flowing at the maximum speed through my veins, i could feel the tension when first time heard the voice and i wanted to reply but no words were coming out of my mouth. I was tottaly dumbstruck. Somehow I gathered all the courage and replied "Who are you and why can't I see you?"


"I, I am the manger of this Universe.... Generator, Operator and Destroyer of this world. You people call me GOD." replied the voice.
"God!???" I answered with surprise "but why can't I see you and what are these lights which are blinding me?"

"Yes GOD, and yes you can't see me. Its because you believe in me, my every face, my every shape" came the answer which continued " people who believe in rama, see me as rama, who believe me as Krishna, see me as krishna, who believe me as Jesus could see me as Jesus but you believe in all of them. Thats why you won't see any of them but my pure soul and it is invisible."

"And what interview, how can I ask you for an appointment?" i questioned with confused thoughts still going all over my mind. God replied "Oh! you forgot day before yesterday, when you were reading about Haiti Earthquake and you said that you wanted to meet me and ask why do i do all this. I heard it and just came to meet you. Ask me what you wanted to ask?"


I couldn't believe my ears about what I heard. God came to meet me and answer my queries personally. ''Hey am I dreaming....?" I asked myself, but i was not. I realised that whatever it may be lets fire some questions. With all the energy which i was left with, I gathered myself and fired my question.


Me: Why do you attack poor countries? I mean, earthquake in Haiti which is the poorest country of Western Hemisphere? Famines and draughts in african region which are already poor. Why so? why not in devoloped countries? I don't say to hit devoloped countries but why this damage to be done by nature?
God: Its not correct what you are saying. Nature hits all the places, it does not discriminates countries as poor or rich. if earthquake hit in Haiti, then Katrina came in US. But yes this is true that Nature comes very harsh. But you should realise it is a cycle. Destruction is a part of the life cycle. Something is created when something is destroyed. Ok, look it from another point of view, to maintain love and feelings for each other in all my kids these things are required. If a country like US is hit, people will be sad but won't help because it is a devoloped country. But people come forward when some poor countries are hit. The helping desire enhances this way. Or else you people are now living a mechanical life, whereas i created you to live together in happiness and spreading love. Why were you sad and reading about Haiti? You wanted to help people in Haiti. But were you worried when Katrina hit US?'(I agreed, that we get more emotional if a poor country is hit with a natural calamity)


Me: God why did you made religions? So much hate and agony takes place due to this. Why?
God: Son, i never made religions. When I first created you and sent to this world, you believed that everything in this world was me. I mean, you worshipped Sun, Wind, Fire, Water, Soil, everything. But as you all started learning and more civilized you became ignorant to all this. You started destroying things which once you believed was me. At this juncture, I had to do something to reach out to the masses and i sent prophets and some of my incarnations to guide you. In process of reaching out to everyone, I came in different names but the message was same. Love all the people and living beings. But if have good kids, i also have bad kids. Those kids misguide people on name of religion and are destroying all i havecreated. What i teach and expect from my good kids is not to hate their brothers who are going in wrong direction, and guide them to the way of happiness and peace.(I too agree, most of us believe in every religion. We respect others thoughts, but there are few people in between us who try to use religion for their own benefit.)


Me: Why is there a difference in poor and rich? I mean why didn't you make everyone rich. If there was no poverty then world would have been so good.
GOD: Hahaha, Son this is again the cycle to run this world. If everyone is rich who will work? I mean have you ever seen a rich guy doing labour work? Have you seen a Landlord doing farming? If everyone is self sufficient, no one will work. So I gave roles to everyone. And to play these roles there has to be some driving force. These materialistic things are the driving force. I mean, will you work for your company for free. Or if your bank balance is 100,000 $ will you work?(i realised what i heard was correct. You won't work if you are rich.) Me: Hmmm.... What should i ask now? I still cannot believe that I am talking to you.... If it is true then why did you select me? I am not big bhakt or something.GOD: Hahaha, its not thatyou should be chanting my name whole day. Forme all of you are my kids. Some are naughty, some are simple. Some believe in me, some don't. About you being selected, it was just a random selection. I told you na, to pass my mesage i select people. You mail around, wrie blog so i thought why not use your help in spreading my message.


Me: Message??? What kinda message?
GOD: That you all humans are my children. You believe me in different forms and call me different names but in the end I am same. Don't fight over my names, believe in me and live, love and be happy. Learn from the nature, what it is teaching. Every sunrie teaches you that after every dark night there is a sunshine. So if you are going through tough time, you will have a better future. Seasons teach you that in life you have to pass through every phase, it will sunny sometimes, it will be rainy, it will be spring with flowers all around you. Believe in me, if something is happening, i have planned something. Don't fight over materialistic things, live the life gifted to you, enjoy it with your family and friends instead of worrying about increments and bonus. Don't care that your neighbour is being promoted and you are not because i have planned something else for you. Be happy with what you have and try to spread smiles around and you will find yourself smiling. Essence of living happily is to spread happiness and enjoy the life. Heal the world, make it a better place for you and the entire human race.


Me: Thank you GOD for selecting me as your messenger. I will do my best to pass this message to the world. and I am really blessed that you chose me to do this.
GOD: Thats all right but my dear son to pass this message you have to do one thing first.

I enquired ", Whats dat god?" Hearing my question I could make it out that GOD was smiling and then i heard a Voice....



"Wake Up! Wake up! oye you are late, you idiot its 6.45 already." came a voice with a bang on my door. I woke startled and realising it was my friend who was banging my door.

"Yeah, I am up." i replied with a grin on my face. then i looked around but everything was normal. It was dream, but was it? I don't know but i thought i will share it because i think it was something which was worth sharing.

No comments: