Jan 2, 2010

A Bucket of KFC, 7UP and 3 Movies

First of all Happy New Year to everyone......
I hope you people njoid ur new year party in your own way.... Every year I also make it a point to go out with frnds nd hav a new year bash... This year i was totally confused that what will I do.... because i din't have anyone around me with whom i wanted to celebrate new year...
Thought to celebrate in different way... just with me and myself.... Went and got a bucket of KFC family meal... Sat in my room, went through the photographs of my vacation back home in 2009.... njoiid the happy momments.... saw 3 movies and welcomed 2010.... And somehow I realised that It is our mind and heart which we have to control... Its not that you can only njoi if u r around with frends (yeah u vil njoi more) but if they r not there at least cherish the momments you had... Believe me had a gr8 time with those cherished momments....
So those who were sad being alone... you are not alone.... think about the happy momments and you will be surrounded by your loved ones....
chalo take care
Byeee

1 comment:

Nikon Girl said...

I AGREE!!! Its in us... whether we want to enjoy or nt.... :))